Monday, July 11, 2005

The Day After Tomorrow

Hmm.

Today passed like a blur of colour and dust... had model-making this morning, and I arrived all exhausted and dripping with sweat because I was carrying my toolbox, and my hugantic bag to boot. In any case, I had to re-do the model of my handphone like three times, before I got the best shape out of the third one.

I managed to get 75/100 for my mouse model, although "it was the best amongst your classmates', ergonomically" according to Kuou, my model-making lecturer. I still feel that 75% is really rotten, I should have gotten at least 80%, if not for the glitched finishing, which was the result of too many a coat of paint and lacquer.

Anyhow, I've completed my 3D renderings for my studio project combo of plant pot, accompanying trowel and ph meter. I'm still irked by the fact that my lecturer sprung the dateline on us so abruptly, but I still wished him a happy birthday today...

Happy Birthday, Vincent! (and please invest in some tooth-whitening toothpaste)

In any case, a lot has been filling up my mind, and somehow I'm still very calm considering I have a test next week and I think i lost a lot of my lecture notes for that module (!!!) but I'll try and find them asap. School is starting to get really time-consuming both during school days and off, I have to keep fighting my boss off regarding the number of days I can work.. it's not that I don't want to work, but I just have too many projects to complete within the next two weeks or so.

Sigh... I guess that's enough blogging for today, I'll see you folks around.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home