Sunday, July 10, 2005

What a Sunday

Hmm.

Well, you can call it bad luck, or you can call it God's will, but when I tried to download my Rhino file off my briefcase, it ended up as a text file! Oh man.. so early saturday morning I had to sit down and re-create the whole of my flowerpot once more, and at least I managed to re-do the clamping device, which looked like crap back in school.

The end result looks pretty good, even Vincent said it looked not too bad, but I still think there's some need for some more spit and polish. For instance, I find the base of my flower pot a bit too plain, but anyways.. it needs to be printed unto and presentation board and handed in (along with all of my development sketches) by tuesday.

In any case, I'm now doing the rendering for my flowerpot, or rather letting my insistantly slow and obnoxious computer render the flowerpot, which takes a grand total of 45 min per image. It's just so bloody slow... I can like go off somewhere and come back and it's still not done yet.

Anyway, went out today, and met my date (!!!!!) but the weather fouled up almost immediately. In the end, went back to her place, had a great time chatting about work and school and looking at her pictures of her travels. She's a great gal, and I feel that it's great that I managed to get to know her.

Sigh, got so much stuff left to complete before tuesday... stress is hitting me at an all time high, but I'm not giving in to it: I'm not panicking, but I've got this amazing sense of urgency, but at the same time, I have this desire to sit back, say a prayer before moving on.

So I'll say a prayer then.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home