Thursday, June 30, 2005

Vertigo! II

Hmm.

Well, I'm now in class for V.I. aka Vertigal Integration, and my group has just gone through the judging process for our final concepts. In the end, my concept for a rocking paper-weight, aka the Rocker, was chosen by the lecturers to become our final product.

I have to say that my ideas were not really the best, but at that point in time, my ideas were the simplest, most feasible to be readily manufactured, albeit a lack of definite size and proportions.

Apart from that, I was just idling my time away.. I haveto get a lot of things done by today: my resume for Comm Skills for tomorrow, spray-painting my mouse model for monday, finishing off my M&M tutorial for monday as well, working on my studio project plant pot for tuesday, John's bass guitar pickguard for Wednesday, V.I. model starting on thursday etc.

In short, it's going to be a very busy week, but that's the way things happen in Industrial Design.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home