Thursday, June 23, 2005

Crikes III

Hmm.

Well, all I've got to say is, for the time being, I have to go into overdrive mode in order to get my work done... especially since both my Product Planning & management and Graphics projetcs are due next week, on the same day (tuesday).

Oh, and just for the record, I have a half-ruined mouse to complete by monday, which will be followed by an evening at the pub celebrating my colleague's wedding (no booze, I promise).

Thing is, I just seem so sluggish mentally, as of late. I don't know what's come over me.. is it school blues? Or is it the withdrawal symptoms of under-practising my guitars? Whatever the case is, I've got a major problem trying to keep my time in check, and also there's this nagging fear of being left behind...

I just hope I can finish my work as soon as possible, because I'm just eager to get it over and done with.

To top it all... I haven't even got Microsoft word on my computers.. so I'll have to find another solution especially since I'm working tomorrow and on saturday as well.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home