Thursday, December 29, 2005

Tired

Hmm.

I'm blogging in school.. just finished working on my Pro-E test model.. thank goodness I've managed to finish it within 2 hours because the previous attempt spanned two sessions' worth of hard work. At least now I know that I am able to finish it off within the test time limit of 3 hours.

The end of the year has come, and now that I look back, I see some mlestones in my life:

1. I'm finally 18, beer here I come!
2. I had the best birthday ever.. lotsa presents (thank yew to those people once again).
3. Burnt out two times within one year, such an amazing feat for a design student whose average semester is chocked in excess of 8 projects.
4. Won FLIP Challenge Merit Award with Alvin.
5. Traded in my first electric (B.C. Rich Mockingbird) for an Epiphone SG for $150.
6. Bought a Muddy Waters telecaster.
7. Worked at Molly Malones Irish Pub for over a year.
8. Met a fantastic online friend.
9. Met Robert Bartlett aka guitarist extraordinaire.
10. Celebrated Gerry Cox's birthday (quotable quote:"There are three teams in the EPL with swear words in their team names: ARSEnal, sCUNTerland, and Manchester-fucking-United!!")

I'm thinking of a few New Year's resolutions for 2006:

1. Finish off 'Steak & Onions', our yet-to-be worked upon FGG album which has been temporarily shelved due to (duh) packed schedule.
2. Learn how to play boogie-woogie on the electric or acoustic guitar.
3. Change my electric amplifier.
4. Exercise at least once per week.
5. Get Angus Young signature pickups to upgrade my SG sound.
6. Stop focussing on the negative aspects of life; key phrase: stop writing sad poems.
7. Remove those fucking eyebags from my face.
8. Get a better-paying job.
9. And hence earn a whole lotta more cash.
10. I dunno what else.. so how ti goes along the way :)


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home