Monday, December 26, 2005

Ahh, the sound of music so sweet...

Hmm.

First off, I hope you guys had a very good Christmas and boxing day. I know I had a nice time.

Let's start off with the 23rd of December, and the SDN christmas party. In a nutshell, I wasn't that interested in the party affairs, and I'm glad to have evaded it 70% of the time. I wrapped my present for Andrea last-minute, and the gift wrap was bought by Micheal, who chose some disgusting floral pattern with a chrome silver background. I ended up using the back of the gift wrap, which was mercifully devoid of disgusting floral patterns.

Thank God Sabby was next to me (or rather I sat next to her) so that i could ask her opinion on the gift wrapping style. I think I went through three styles before the final one was 'reincarnated' such that my gift didn't look as cheap as its previous 'incarnations'.

The highlight of the night was the gift exchange, and guess what I got? I fucking scrungie. I swear, if I find out who gave me that thing, I'll strangle them with it, and shove it down their throat, crystal flower and all. Who the fuck gives a guy a scrungie? Come on! I know I'm no sissy.

Anyway, we (Dee, Andrea, Liesl, Jonathan and myself) tried to make Jeremy wear it, but to no avail. Then we cornered him and finally made him put it on. Cheers to Dee who snapped that oh-so-glorious picture.

My 24th highlight was getting a new handphone. I finally managed to get a camera phone!!! YAY. It's the Motorola ROKR E1 with itunes built in, so now I'm rockin' to AC/DC, Led Zep, Rolling Stones and the Red Hot Chili Peppers whilst on the move, and without the excess baggage.

My 25th was spent largely with a journey to KL to visit my relations and also bring my grandpa down to singaproe to stay with us for a while. He's pretty old, so I have to help him out whenever I can. With him around, I feel so much like a good grandson.. helping him do all sorts of stuff... whatever. The trip was marred by the fact I was so lethargic I spent 60% of the time asleep, and the remaining 40% of the time 30% awake.

Today, I managed to load up loads of songs into my ROKR, and I also devised a couple of ringtones to be used... namely a shortened AC/DC's 'Highway To Hell', which kicks of right at the chorus, so when my phone rings you'll hear Bon Scott going: 'I'm on a HIGHWAY TO HELL... HIGHWAY TO HELL...' then I also mashed up Smashmouth's 'Then The Morning Comes' by using it as my morning wake-up call and dramatically increasing the volume of the intro bit which now goes 'DEEDO DEEDO.. GOOD MORNING!!!'

Tomorrow, I've got an ergo lesson to attend to, and also some model-making to touch up. Hope everything goes alright.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home