Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Dear Mr Ego III

Hmm.


Dear Mr Ego,

Wow, isn't it great that history is repeating itself again? 10 sketches by the next week or we're fried stiff. I'm tried. I have to work on Vincent's stuff for crying out loud. Do you really need 10 FULLY RENDERED sketches???

More like you want to make yourself look good and try and steal our thunder at the end of the day by shooting us down for lack of effort etc. For the record, I like doing full-coloured renderings by hand, it's just that doing 10 all in one night is frankly a drag. Notwithstanding the high espectations of myself to deliver professional-quality renderings.

Anyway, I'm moving off to work on it in a moment. As quoting Amanda...

RARR


Urgh,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home