Thursday, April 27, 2006

Another one for the THS

Hmm.

I don't think I'm ever going to bother to look at you in the eye. You can continue with your state of hostility and I'm not going to be remotely fazed because you're not within my line of vision anymore, and you were yesterday's news 1 whole year ago.

It's not that your sense of humour is bad, it's just that the type of humour you try and foist upon us I find repulsive. What you think is funny I find cheap and shallow, what you find cool I look upon with indifference, your opinion is of the lowest importance on my list, and frankly I don't think I'll ever care.

I'm glad neither of us won anything, because I never cared about the damn competition anyway, while you went all out to try and put others down, stealing time away from us and imagining yourself triumphant. I'm guessing your inflated ego has crashed, and I'm glad it has because frankly, you are no good, and you're probably going to spend the rest of your life looking for the easy way out. I won't be surprised.

Why don't you do something which impresses the people around you for once? Making up for your lack of depth in this field by being all snide and sarcastic will not get you anywhere. So just shut the fuck up and leave all of us alone. We don't need you around us, you two-headed snake.

And by the way, having a lip ring doesn't make one a "rocker", you ignorant fool.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home