Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Home alone (practically)

Hmm.

I was kind of blog-surfing when I came across a blog and I was wondering to myself: do the good guys eventually get the girl?

I'm not sure if I'm a good guy or bad guy.. I guess I'm both depending on who you speak to. More bad than good I'd assume, because I seldom get compliments and more often than not, I'd have someone whom I am speaking with quipping up with the now cliched 'You're sooo bad!'.

Must be my incessant ribbing of a certain few people. Maybe I should label that sort of behaviour as 'ribery'.

But you'd always hear stuff like 'The good guys never get the girls, and girls tend to gravitate towards bad guys in the vain hope of changing them'. Would that be true? I need your opinion, guys.

Anyway, for the first time since my 'holiday' started I spent the whole day at home doing what I liked, when I liked and however way in which I enjoyed it. I thoroughly enjoyed the majority of the day, and although it wasn't productive, I sure as pancakes felt very much at ease.

Seems that Superdel has eye trouble, and I took a quick prayer for her. I can't imagine having an infection in both eyes and having an impaired sense of vision for an extended period of time. Must be hell for her, but at least she has MC to take some time off and recover.

And I meant to go to school today but I sort of felt that I had no good reason to spend the day outside so I chose to stay at home. I had intended to call Steph to cancel the lunch but I forgot and I eventually called her up to clarify things. Thank goodness that when she had KP-ed to Alvin earlier she was just joking.

There is going to be a briefing on the Osaka competition tomorrow and possibly a design seminar as well. I hope it doesn't drag on too long. I wanna do some sketching for Scanteak, and do a colour-tweaking for one of my outside projects.. hopefully I can get it done ASAP.

Wish me luck, folks!


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home