Saturday, July 29, 2006

New "Clutch that Matey!" II

Hmm.

Disclaimer: Ok this is a weird post warning. Yes, I am a guy, and yes I would be attracted to women. However, I am very selective about my choices. Anyway, this post is not about ME being attracted to someone else... but.... oh well read below and find out.


Okay.

Work. Woke up at 6:30, got ready, went to work, started on time. Typical saturday morning: PSLE classes going on, caucasians come for breakfast first, followed by chinese, then indonesians/malays and then the bahyees. But this post is not about the bahyees. Well, maybe later.

Anyway. The thing about saturdays is that there will always be a bunch of PSLE students who attend this 'enrichment' class, which IMO (in my opinion) is full of bullshit. The class involves all sorts of gimmicks like videos, games etc etc.. anything but honest hard work on the part of both students and the teacher alike. WTF kind of programme is it? It is specifically designed for full-of-concern parents to send their spoiled kids to fatten the cannot-care-less teacher to waste money and also in the process give the YMCA business. Weekly business at that.

For one, the kids love to eat cookies. We dish them out. $1.50 per cookie. How's that for a eatable that's roughly worth 3 bites? But it's yummy, so wth anyway.

So the kids come for 'class', and sometimes their parents send them and wait for them. In the process, sometimes the parents drink coffee, eat cookies themselves, read newspapers and mother of things.. one woman (I think she is a grandmother) chooses to stare at me.

Yes. You read that right. She stares at me. For 3 weeks now ever since I spoke to the mother and grandmother, that granny keeps staring at me. I dunno what the heck she stares at me for, but I sure as heck don't enjoy being looked upon like a Big Mac patty. Maybe she's just distracted by my hair. Maybe I'm the only staff member who is below the age of 20. But whatever reason she holds for staring at me... I don't-like-it.

No. Non. Nah. Niet. Mai. I don't like it at all. Because it's creepy.

Girls, ever had that uncle stare at you up and down in the MRT or bus or whatever? I'll admit I'll glance at women, girls etc etc. But I don't stare. Because I know it's creepy. But you all know that it's not an enjoyable experience. I know skinny pole had that experience once. And as I mentioned before.. no one likes being looked upon as a piece of meat. I might have a certain amount of flesh on my body, yes. But frankly, no thank yew.

Ok. Now I'm ok.

You know it's funny how some people can look at things and be completely oblivious to the difference amongst obviously different objects:

Woman: "Excuse me, where are you spoons?"

CDD: "uhh, it's all over there *points in the direction of cutlery spot*"

Woman: "But there's no spoons"

CDD: "I just refilled the spoons, ma'am"

Colleague: "just give her a spoon"

CDD: *gives Spoon*

Colleague: "I thought I saw you refilling the cutlery?"

CDD: "yah.."

Colleague: "Then it's either finished or she's blind"

So I went back to the cutlery spot, true enough, there lay the spoons in the basket. I walked back and loudly proclaimed:

"Dui, ta shi Paht Jiao"

translation: yah, she is blind


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home