Monday, January 22, 2007

Money!

Hmm.

I need cash folks... hopefully once I regain possession of my atm card (cannot give specifics as to why I don't have it now), I'll feel less constrained.

Jam on Sunday wasn't the best.. Tobias was ill and his sms to me apparently didn't get through so I kind of spent the whole hour jamming with Mervyn and we decided to call it a day after one hour and 4 failed phone calls to Tobias's handphone.

Even weirder is that I scheduled to purchase a pedalbag off a guy today but I somehow could not get through to his handphone. A phone call from him an hour after the scheduled meeting time revealed that we were both waiting for each other (I had no idea how he dressed like) and that his phone had crapped out on him and he had only realised it just before he called me.

Sheesh.

Could it be a *curse* with the Dhoby Ghaut area? Or is it just my phone? I realised that the Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station has very poor mobile phone reception. I had to seriously wander about the station to try and find that particular 'sweet spot' just to make a phone call... only to be rejected -____-.

Oh wells, hope the deal goes through tomorrow (meeting up with the same guy only now at City Hall MRT.. which has much better mobile phone reception) and I'll pray that Tobias gets well soon.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home