Wednesday, January 24, 2007

who's that girl?

Hmm.

Didn't I catch your eye the other day,
Or was it just simply meant to slip away?
The slight smile that was on your face,
which disappeared without a trace.

Would I ever dare to ask you something,
a question that always has been lingering.
Would now be the right time my dear,
because time is not on my side, I fear.

Will there be a time for the need of hope,
hoping you would see my point of view.
would this weight be too heavy to cope,
since the strings of my heart are few.

Maybe it was just another passing glance,
not the beginnings of some simple chance.
For now I have no such plans for myself
since my feelings are left up on the shelf.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home