Friday, August 31, 2007

The gig is ON!

Hmm.

Hey all, tomorrow is the gig at Ben & Jerry's!!!! Please make your way down to The Cathay and grab your seats, hold on fast because we're going to bring you some fast and furious rock and roll XD

I've already planned a set list, bought myself a new 20-foot cable (so that I can walk into the audience whilst playing a guitar solo, perhaps?) and tweaked my gear to optimum levels. You can say that the efforts to make this gig a smooth one dates back to 2 weeks ago wen we passed our audition, and I'm barring no holds in making sure that we give everybody a solid performance.

Of course the band had been practising, honing our chops, working on the cues and sometimes up to the most precise of notes. All in all, we worked really hard: Mervyn's developed more complex beats, Boon's steadied up his bottom end and I've trained my voice to take on the strain of 6-7 rock song back to back on top of working at my lead playing to make up more interesting solos and phrases.

Anyways, I really hope to see my friends coming down to support us, Ark Analogy... and I pray hard that everything will go smooth-sailing!


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home