Thursday, June 28, 2007

Back for a while

Hmm.

Hey all, I'm doing fine in NS, although next week promises top be hell especially due to unco-operative platoon mates from neighbouring Sections -___-.

Well for the uninformed, this is the denominations in the army:

1 Company = 200 people = 4 Platoons

1 Platoon = 50 people = 4 Sections = 12 or 13 guys per section.

For the record, I'm currently in Raven company, Platoon 4, Section 2, bed 5 (in short, BMTC2/R 4205). Still alive and kicking (very!), but please send your regards via SMS or a phone call after 2145 hrs. I'll be bringing in my guitar, Ipod and probably a good book or two to keep myself unbored.

Take care of yourselves then, and pray hard for my welfare and well-being.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home