Friday, December 24, 2004

Brother Dearest II

Hmm.

It's Christmas Eve, and I'm blogging right now. Guess what my brother is listening to..

Simple Plan.

I can't believe he'd be listening to that rubbish (along with 80% of what he buys) as it simply is the lousiest crap ever known to mankind. God knows how many more s***ty 'bands' and 'celebrities' MTV will crank out to replace these buggers once their whining-juice has run out.

Also, I managed to catch sight of Linsay Lohan's debut album 'Speak' on my computer desk. She was clutching a broken guitar.

Ok, whiners and posers are de-riguer for Brother Dearest, but I just don't get his musical tastes, which frankly speaking, are always running along the lines of the 'top 10 CDs of the month' at HMV or shown on MTV.

Why can't the bloke just get out and take risks listening to people who aren't being featured as hyper-glamourized modern versions of David Bowie? Man, I'll just immerse meself in Ricky Skaggs then.

Oh, you guys... check out this website 'www.dmusic.com', it is one place you can listen to new music, by unsigned people. It is great if you wish to know what is crappy, and what is not. Thoguh I have to say this, the highest number of artistes in one sole category: hip-hop.

While most people may say 'SO???'. It is disturbing how many people are trying to emulate pant-saggin', bullet-riddled, gold-chain draped buggers in head-scarves.

Also, their choice of vocabulary isn't exactly the most appropriate either.

Anyhow, just listened to a stupid track called 'Bush is ****ing us XXX', but the only words I can hear are those of the title. the rest of the vocals is simply too muddy to be interpreted.

Ah, maybe I'll just listen to online radio stations.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home