Monday, December 13, 2004

The Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King Extended version DVD

Hmm.

Having got back from last night's dinner (which i thankfully didn't cock up, but my partner then managed to drop a whole plate of steamed sea bass) I received a phone call from Brother dearest who told me he'd already bought The Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King Extended Version DVD, which cost 80 buck or so.

As you may realise if you've read my profile (the top right-hand corner), I'm just one hugantic LOTR fan, as expressed with my Three posters, one of each film, DVDs of all three films, possesion of the whole LOTR volume, possesion of 'The Hobbit', and once upon a time, before I lost it 'The Silmarillion'.

So it should come as no surprise to everyone, that after getting back from work, (which was about midnight) I showered, and watched the whole 3-and-a-half hours of the Extended DVD version. I slept at 4:30 am, and guess what?

I woke up feeling fine at 8:30 am.

And I just have no idea how I manage to wake up feeling ok, especially after that exhilirating film experience. I guess I just managed to sleep very deeply, like the dead.

Anyhow, I believe I'll be goign to Shanghai within the next few days, so I may be blogging much less.

I'll tell you guys all about it when I get back then.

Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home