Friday, December 10, 2004

The funny thing about life

Hmm.

I dunno, everytime I go online and visit either my hotmail account, Jace's blog or Char's blog, my internet explorer will hang, and I'll be forced to close/ exit the window.

Murphy's Law attacking my internet now I suppose. Anyhow, I am quite happy about one thing.

Tina is coming to Singapore.

I dunno whether some of you guys have heard about me talking/blogging about Tina, but I do remember saying I named my first guitar after her.

I've really known her for like close to seven years, and the last few years just on and off email contact. Ladies and gentlemen, it is true, long-distance relationships do not work out well. Not that anything was going on btw.

It's kinda funny, my mum has to go to Shanghai (a place I spent three years living in, please don't ask why my chinese sucks) and she asks if I want to tag along.

I say ok, and I email Tina saying I'm going to Shanghai (tentatively) next week, and she then tells me that she would be coming down to Singapore very soon for the New Year. Shocked is not the right word, neither is amazed.

Pleasantly surprised, I think, would fit the bill. Yet again, it shows how God works in his mysterious ways. And I'm not saying that just because of this incident, but because I've neevr seen Tina for the past four years (place big 'DUH' here) and then suddenly, we get the chance to see each other, like more than twice.

I dunno, maybe I'd get some inspiration to write a song. However, I'm sure both of us have lots of catching up to do, and some things which we may never expet to happen will probably prop up (eg awkward silences, or maybe just verbal diarrhoea).

I hope the plane ride would be smooth and smoke-free that's all, cuz I'll be taking China Eastern.

Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home