Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Leaving On A Jetplane

Hmm.

well, my flight is at 2:40pm, and I'll soon be leaving for Shanghai, and my bags are packed... I'm ready to go.

Although I haven't been to Shanghai for four years, one thing which I know for sure is that it's gonna be freakin' cold there cuz it's winter, and Shanghai would be much more busier than what it used to four years ago.

I can still recall the old images for my three-years worth of experiences over there, and they still remain fresh. I just hope they haven't altered for the worse, but for the better.

Ah what am I crapping on about? It's going to be a 4-hour plus journey to Shanghai, and I think I'd better bring something along to keep me pre-occupied cuz if not it'd be damn boring and I sure can't sleep on a China Eastern flight.

I am betting that the food is going to be really crappy.

So long for the present, I'll be blogging about Shanghai when I come back.

Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home