Thursday, December 09, 2004

Christmas wish list

Hmm.

I dunno, usually I get stuff for myself during Christmas, due to the miserly and ignorant demeanour of my parents towards such issues.

So here's my Chistmas wish list (in order of price):

1. Boss Digital Delay DD2
2. Dunlop Cry Baby 95C
3. Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail (reverb)
4. Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King Extended Version DVD
5. Leather wallet (any brand of cost below 40 bucks would do)
6. just any condenser microphone (second-hand)
7. Pink Floyd : The Dark Side Of The Moon (CD)
8. Some kind of t-shirt with huge 'Led Zepplin' wording on it
9. One tonne of triangular plectrums
10. One tonne of 9-volt batteries

And yet again, there are some things which are priceless: friends, happiness and contentment.

Oh, and by the way, this list is to be taken lightly, some things I wanted to put up there, like " '59 Gibson Les Paul " are just too ridiculous, including "girlfriend".

Oh, another priceless one: 'Zelda shutting up when necessary'.

Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

1 Comments:

At 4:47 pm, Blogger Giant Zucchini said...

My Christmas Wish list:

1. Goalkeeper gloves
2. The Love Bug, Herbie Rides Again, and Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo on DVD
3. A 1963 Pearl White Ragtop Volkswagen Beetle
4. Some nice Herbie decals to go with it ;)
5. Something, I really don't know...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home