Friday, December 10, 2004

I'm wishin'....

Hmm.

Here's a poem for us all:

I'm dreaming of a different christmas,
though the frost is nonexistent
and the date is yet still distant
I'm dreaming of a different christmas.

I'm wishing for a brilliant christmas,
as the year wanes to usher in stuff
and we try to bring out the fun and fluff
I'm wishing for a brilliant christmas.

I'm thinking of an exciting christmas,
while the people shop like mad
and here we're trying not to be bad
I'm thinking of an exciting christmas.

I'm hoping for a real christmas
when Alvin will (hopefully) mature
and dutifully answer his call of nature
I'm hoping for a real Christmas.

I'm dreaming of a fulfilling christmas
when friends unite once more
and usher in mirth, not bore
I'm dreaming of a fulfilling christmas.

Ok, Alvin, you can punch me (with your non-fractured-pinky hand) anytime, but I was just joking. O, fine, make funof me on your blog: we'll just keep it simple.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

1 Comments:

At 7:23 pm, Blogger Crawldaddy said...

Hey, Dilbert

Thanks, no one's ever really praised my creativity, no matter how big or small the effort. You got a blog?

Cheers,

Crawldaddy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home