Wednesday, December 29, 2004

So Long Beeeyatches...

Hmm.

It's kinda interesting, the fatc that when I first started blogging, my first ten blogs included one about a group of girls in my class whom I dubbed as 'The Obnoxious Ones', simply due to the fact that they were simply very lian, and I couldn't take their noisy chatter.

Thanks to a bigger wallet and the discovery of Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple and classic rock in general, I managed to elude pure audio torture by playing my music at full steam, and thereby drowning out all excessive noise caused by these people.

Anyhow, It's been six months since all that came about, and I'm very proud to say, I am no longer being a target of their snide jokes, and they are now very courteous to me, and of course I have been courteous to them ever since they've turned on each other's backs, and the noise reduced since.

Anyhow, it's been a big change since a bunch and myself waged a cold war, and everything is now very much warm, and even fuzzy by previous standards.

Ah... Ayob finally dropped the bomb (regarding the project he wants to set for us), and let me tell you, we only got a really good idea of what he was talking about after asking ten dozen questions attacking his defence of 'I-want-to-confuse-you-guys-as-much-as-possible-so-hahaha', and we finally got the big picture:

Ayob wants us to find all sorts of different textures from nature, man-made objects etc. and transfer all the textures by the pencil-rubbing-onto-paper mode, and then, simplifying the shapes by tracing them over using a 0.1-pen onto tracing paper. The resultant shapes are supposed to inspire a sort of 3D shape, which we will then visualize in our heads, put out on paper as a rough sketch, then make into a full-sized 3D model out of manufactured wood called sibatool. Oh, and we have to put the model atop a MDF board which is spray-painted, and may have textures if we wish to apply so.

Sounds cool huh? not when bloody Ayob is trying to put the idea into your head just like Chi Wing Lo trying to explain how he get inspired by the 'repose' of things around him.

Anyhow, I've got the idea, and I'm trying to explain the idea to myself and people around me (like what I just did) so that I won't get all confused and forget what I'm supposed to do.

Hung out with Char just now, had dinner with her after having a refresher course at work. And she found out that she had missed debate today. Well let's just say her reaction to me telling her she missed debate was akin to that of George Micheal waking up and realising that he really isn't gay after all this while (which isn't true, folks).

Ah, the wonders of the forgetful mind, and what Char's fingers poking you can make you feel after a very long day. I' mdownloading AC/DC songs right now, and they really ROCK dude!

AC/DC ROCKS DUDE!

AC/DC ROCKS DUDE!

AC/DC ROCKS DUDE!

Angus Young Rulz baby!


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home