Sunday, January 30, 2005

Workin' Blues IV

Hmm.

I went for work yesterday, knowing that I still had a tonne of homework left undone, but I thought that I still had adequate time left. In the end, the banquet office informed me that the schedule for work today, 30th of january was transferred from 5 am in the morning to 3 am.

wtf right?

So I said I couldn't make it for that schedule, and they then tried a different schedule for me, but having my load of homework at the back of my mind, I said maybe I couldn't make it for the whole of today.

after confirming from me that I couldn't work at all, they concluded that I wouldn't turn up tomorrow. So I guess that emans I'm suspended from work for a whole month!

Anyhow, I'll be scouting out the hotel's restaurants and see whether i can have a shot at them while I'm being suspended, so that at least i can still have a source of income and not have to starve during that one month. Truth to tell, it's kinda ironic that i get suspended one week before Chinese New Year.

In any case, let's talk about work yesterday:

I went for an outdoor catering yesterday to the Caltex Masteres, and managed to have a glimpse of Colin Montgomerie. It was fun, just enjoying the golf atmosphere, and one table had at least twenty rounds of beer! I simply could not believe that a group of caucasians could be less hardcore and just drink just like fishes and still be mentally stable.

i had a hand at being a barman, and had loads of fun even though before at the end of the day i knew it was the last day of work for a month, so I threw down the barriers and had fun with my co-workers.

What can I say... life is full of sh*t, so it's better to just take it with a light heart yes?

I'm just going through a phase where I want to try and explore the depths of popular culture, and I'm starting by listening to ...... Barry White.

Ok, maybe his music has been overtly-stereotyped as 'music for seduction', but I'm just listening for the sake of being professional about it, and studying how the sounds come out, how the mix is made etc.

And it's not bad music actually, now I've got a bunch of music specially for seduction...


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home