Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Going Blind once in a while with them hanging around

Hmm.

I recently had lunch with Alvin and the four girls, and as I sat down to eat my lunch, something caught my eye which caused me to close my eyes really tightly and clear my mind before saying grace.

Apparently, there was a girl sitting right behind Alvin, with her back towards me. The issue wasn't that of her behaving weirdly etc but one simple thing to which I'm going to refer back to Steffo's blog.

I could see the top of the split between two bits of her rear anatomy. So I just sat there and tried to concentrate on my lunch and engage in conversation with the others, but the fact that she just kept fidgeting in her seat, and the fact that it was absolutely distracting didn't make matters better. That just resulted in me glancing, at whatever it was being revealed, uncontrollably.

I just don't get it. No offense, but ladies... but y'all dress so alike nowadays with your anatomy hanging out it gets too distracting for us straight guys. At most we try not to stare, and try to be polite but I think I'll speak for myself by saying:

Please cover up if you do not wish for unwanted attention. There is only so long we can keep our eyes closed before we bump into somebody's anatomy.

Of course, this only applies to a certain, special group of people and the decently clad may be excused. But do not get wrong by thinking that I'm such an old-fashioned dude.

True, I listen to oldie rock-and-roll, styles which came about before 1980 is my game, and I'm quite conservative. Ok, I'm not that conservative.

The simple truth is, if you wish to make a good first impression, at least do not appear as a badly-wrapped person who doesn't know how to dress appropriately. Try a time-tested dressing code: shirt and jeans. It's only poly, not a flying fashion parade.

Oh, and I played a joke on Sian Lee today! I managed to make her believe that she had something sticking to her lip while she was eating her McDonald's burger:

C: 'Sian Lee...' pointing to upper lip, meaning that something was stuck there.

SL: 'Ahh!!!!' using burger to hide face while attempting to remove offending particle.

C: 'Only joking!!! There was nothing there!! ahahahaahah...'

SL: 'Ahhh!!!........' obviously very pai seh.


Oh well, stayed back with Alvin to choose fonts for his graphics assignment.. I felt so like Simon Cowell by rejecting prospective fonts while Alvin scrolled down the choices. i was also eating at that point in time, when Helena came in with Jessie. So I suppose she was trying to block out the noises of disregard coming from yours truly with my mouth half full.

It just so happened the last time I talked to Helena was before the Chi Wing Lo 'Repose' talk, and I was halfway through a choc bar, and I was waving it around like some conductor's baton.

Needless to say, she hasn't spoken to me ever since.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

1 Comments:

At 1:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont know why, but your tag board cant be displayed on my com and the school's com so i'll just have to "tag" here...

char:

maybe they wanted the attention...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home