Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Open House!

Hmm.

Open House NYP is tomorrow! come on down to visit our booth (which sells t-shirts) on the second floor, right outside the CCA boards.

Anyhow, I'm so tempted to bring my acoustic guitar tomorrow and just sit there and strum the whole day away (I've gotten leave from Ayob's classes and that means Melissa's got to do all the hard work, yeah!!!) and laugh contemptuously at those people in the guitar club who can't play for nuts (which tends to exclude the four girls in Alvin's class and of course Char).

I'm also waiting to unveil my acoustic version of AC/DC's 'Highway To Hell', which sounds kinda funky on my acoustic. But that doesn't mean I'll forget the old stuff... i'd probably be doing a better version of 'Leaving On A Jetplane' than those ensemble people.

We'd be doing 'Libyan On a Jetplane'!!!


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home