Thursday, January 27, 2005

Sick Again

Hmm.

I woke up in the middle of the night this morning with some kind of hugantic throbbing in my head. And thanks to that wonderful feeling, whenever I tried to get up, my head would feel as heavy as an anvil. Also, if I do manage to get up, the anvil-sized head of mine would cause my body to sway from side to side... and almost narrowly hitting the edge of my room door.

Arrrh! I'm tired of falling ill... to some extent, it has it's benefits: I haven't finished my Comm Skills assignment which was scheduled to be handed in today. This is a sever mismanagement of time on my part... also due to the fact I have not much time, and my other comm does not have Microsoft Word.

Anyhow, there's still a slight throbbing in the head, but my mind is very clear now, tnak you very much. i also just sent an email to my Comm Skills lecturer, Paul Tan. It involved the explanation of my absence today, and hopefully he will have read it before class starts at 10am.

Wish me good luck...


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home