Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Out with thee, self-anxiety!

Hmm.

Ok, maybe I've found the right song to exorcise my innate self-disgust/whatever... it was actually the theme song to 'That 70's Show', by Cheap Trick. Funny, I suppose the 'big kick' intro helped jolt me out of my (previously) at present state.

Anyhow, I just want to focus on the stupid things I did today. Stupid but fun, by the way. I thought there was debate after school today, and when Alvin and I went to Block L, we discovered (once again, for the second time in a row) that there wasn't anybody in the debate room even though people passed the message around that there would be debate today. What could have gone wrong?

Anyhow, Block L is just outside the basketball courts, and I remembered that some of my classmates were having a healthy dose of exercise (and showing off their legs etc), and I decided to ji-xiao them...

I decided to shout out the name of one of my classmates whom I knew was playing basketball:

Crawldaddy: 'KERI!!!'

C: 'KERI!!!'

On the third time, they looked up, while I quickly ducked down behind the parapet, laughing like a mad-arse.. while Alvin swore he didn't know who I was.

Then we went back to block R, and it was kinda funny cuz Ayob was making people arrange tables and stuff in the studio, and it was wierd seeing Alvin trying to carry a table and shift it across the room with me.. while I encouraged him to try harder.

then came the need to shift all the huge cardboard items which Alvin and his classmates made last semester... We 'toyed' around with Jia Xiong's large cardboard 'pen-knife', involving me marching aroung and pretending the thing was a rifle, a la national day MPs, and twirling the rifles around etc.

Ok, fine, there wasn't any twirling, but it was just stupid carrying the huge cardboard thing around.

We decided to move on to Block M, level six, and as we proceeded along the way I loudly proclaimed to all that could hear:

C: 'Yes, it's very big isn't it?'

yes, I'm back and lame again.

When Alvin and I dumped off the hugantic cardboard penknife on the 6th floor, we took the lift down again, meeting the remnants of Alvin's classmates, who were themselves, carrying large cardboard blow-ups of various items.

After loading them into the lift, Alvin got it into his head that maybe it would be fun to run to the 6th floor, via the stairs, and try and beat the lift.

Being his very good friend, I decided to follow, and I soon discovered that I severely needed a good session at the gym, because I'm sure i couldn't have run up that flight of stairs 6 storeys high in under one minute. of course I soon felt like a fool running up six storeys for no real reason.

Going back, we amused ourselves as we walked out of NYP by talking all about the stupid things we did, and generally agreeing that Alvin was dumber than I was.. so there!


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home