Monday, February 28, 2005

To Hell With That Dick: Patrick

Hmm.

I'm not going to care what Patrick thinks anymore, I'm going ahead and making my clock before I take too long and realise that he is just trying to make me waste my time.

Anyhow, my most recent concepts 'had a Pop Art feel to them', or so Patrick says so, to which I'm not complaining, but sometimes I wished I had got here earlier.

Another thing which irks me is why he just can't set down proper guidelines and then adjust to individual situations? I suppose he may be a good designer (or irrelevant products), who idolises designers (who also design irrelevant products e.g. phillip starck), but he sure is a rotten teacher who should take a brain-washer course in Communication Skills and English Spelling.

For example, he tried to spell 'tongs', something which we all know about, as 'thongs'. The latter is a word either representing an exotic form of lingerie, or simply 'ropes'. His past tense is similarly corrupted.

I decided that my clock will be highly colourful, with bright, bold streaks of colour and the theme: guitars (what else???). The Fender Strat is the guitar of choice.

Just for your information, I hope you realise that I only hate Patrick when he is in the classroom and talking about design work, where he is a very irritating dick. Other than that, he's still a dick (I often assume he doesn't have one, though).


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home