Saturday, May 14, 2005

Happy Birthday Alvin!!

Hmm.

Today is Alvin's birthday, and I'll be damned if today isn't a big deal for him... well why not? After all, he has already invited 40+ people to attend the worship session at his place (which includes yours truly as the Mandolinist of the worship team), and his parents have catered the dinner, and on top of that (or rather most improtant of all)...

I'm giving him TWO birthday presents.

You have no idea the amount if difficulty required to get these two presents for him.. and only he knows the trouble he has caused me... all for these two presents.

So what's so special about Alvin that he requires TWO birthday presents? Well.. let me list them down:

1. He still looks as though he is Eleven years old, so the added weightage is supposed to make him realise he needs to grow up.
2. He's my best pal in poly, so what's the crime if I wanna spoil him?
3. Everyone else is only giving him ONE present.. doesn't it reek of politics?
4. Referring to the above, I suppose he knows it's only the decent thing to do to give me TWO presents for my birthday as well (muahaha)
5. He manipulated me to do so.

Ah... I'm meeting the girls at Potong Pasir MRT later this evening (6:20, in case you forgot this, Jace), and we're gonna have a great time!


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home