Thursday, July 14, 2005

Oh Well...

Hmm.

Tonight was the first time I ever (I hate this word so much) posed for a bunch of people for their drawing benefit. I guess it was all right... no one giggled throughout like childish schoolgirls, but rather everyone was pretty cool, although my arms and feet were rather numb after maybe 10 mintues of sticking in the same position, albeit shifting slightly to ease the pins and needles in my limbs. I also got paid immediately after the session :p

Tomorrow I've got a mock interview for Communications Skills, so I gotta spiff up once more, and then quickly get back home and get ready for work. I just pray I can get through all right.

Oh yeah... I've finished the basic shaping of my V.I. model!!! Called the 'Rocker', due to both my inclination towards rock music which caused me to coin the term, but also because of the fact it is sort of a humpty-dumpty toy, which can return to an upright position after being pushed in any direction. Cool.

Anyway, I just hope my recent spate of reasonably good luck can continue, and also I hope I can have more time to play 'Need For Speed' with Alvin, like just now in the com lab :)


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home