Sunday, July 17, 2005

Righty-Oh....II

Hmm.

Alright then, I've managed to consolidate all of my 'Legends Of Zelda' Material from my blog, and push them into a new blog, aptly titled: 'Crawldaddy's The Legends Of Zelda', which includes all of my posts which relate (no matter how insignificantly) to the Big Z.

On top of that, I've also created a new blog for my acronyms (UG2BKM,MF, right?) not just for the pure pleasure of idling my time away, but because of the fact that I do believe that I'll be trying to confuse people shorten some of my blog-space-invading comments.

These two new blogs can be viewed under my 'Other Links' on the menu (left hand side of Blog), which will directly connect you to instant veiwing pleasure.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home