Friday, July 15, 2005

Clutch that matey! XII

Hmm.

Today's mock interview went so horribly... I got shot down like every other sentrence by the 'board of interviewers', all because Grace made me speak Chinese, and due to my inability to do so, got shot down for not being able to say something constructive by everyone. *shudder*

Why do we have to saboh each other? I mean, I try not to take it personally, but the simple fact remains is that my interview has already turned into a fucking trainwreck, all because my weak point is the chinese language... whatever the reason, maybe it doesn't matter anymore.

This goes out to one of my classmates (who apparently goes ga-ga over Ang Moh guys):

Thank you for making fun of my inability to speak chinese today! I feel such "honour" to be ridiculed in your exhalted presence, but yet again, I can hardly feel that you are the best individual worthy of such praise simply because you are NOT ENTITLED to take the mickey out of me, neither are you someone whom I can remotely respect.

Personally, I do not know you very well, and I'd rather have nothing to say to you at all than have to put up with your stuck-up attitude to both your classmates and lecturers. What's so great about you, I wonder? I scorn at the fact that you are such a noisy individual in class, and all that ruckus which you create from your pie-hole. I pity your desire for attention.

Ever wonder why I'm relatively silent? It's because I've got nothing much of worth to mention (in your irrelevant conversations) and I'd rather keep my mouth shut and let others talk crap while the joke is still "fresh".

Also, please stop screaming.. it's not good for both your voice and your possible image as a sane person. And do not think I'm taking pleasure out of mentioning this on my blog... try anyone who doesn't believe you're plenty noisy (unnecessarily) in class and outside. And try growing up while you're figuring out what it means to be respected by others.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home