Sunday, January 22, 2006

Headache

Hmm.

Okay, suffering from immense headache at the moment. Was at Ikea just a short while ago.. Brother Dearest had bought a cupboard for himself so as to store his ridiculously immense number of CDs and/or DVDs.

Anyway, have to chiong for AI assignment (Adobe Illustrator AGAIN), and I'm not feeling well. It's raining and I'm feelign warm. The fan is blowing full tilt and I'm warm. I have half a mind to surgically impair all of my sweat glands when I earn a decent amount of money. Also might want to correct my eyesight along the way.

Damn, I hate myself today.

Maybe I should just sit back and read a book (I recently bought the classic 'To Kill A Mockingbird', which I am currently enjoying) or maybe just lie down a doze off... rainy days are such sleep-inducing periods.

Finding myself thinking of a certain someone... I feel so confused and yet so angry with myself. Why can't I just put it all behind me and start afresh? The memories just keep haunting me and tantalise me with hopes and dreams, and then I tell myself to forget about it... because I must.

Okay.. it's settled.. I need to stop all this rubbish (Rhino 3D software is fucked again) and read a book.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home