Monday, January 02, 2006

Here we go again...

Hmm.

Ever so once in a while, I do something so out of the blue and unexpected and with such fervour it almost amazes me why I'm not locked up in some asylum somewhere in a padded cell wrapped in a straightjacket.

I recently learned to play 'Vindicated' by Dashboard Confession, and fortunately I managed the acoustic version quite well. Feeling that I had to put this down on record, I laid down the tracks last night and this morning, and now it's on my blog for all to hear.

Now bear in mind I think my singing on this song is rather crap (I'm sure Alvin will agree), but it's also a step for me in the sense that I'm starting to standardise my music production methods and settings as to how I want my music to come across.

So with no further comment, hope you enjoy it.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home