Saturday, April 29, 2006

Here we go again!

Hmm.

Sometimes you just can't get what you want
and all efforts comes back right into your face
Tell me your secrets or stick to your silence
maybe some day we'll meet some other place

Who knows where our paths will lead us to
will I know you again when that day arrives?
Then again it seems so long and far away
and we will witness all which grows and thrives

I picture myself in another person's shoes
and I have found myself feeling guilt and pity
Who am I to change that which will become
or will that be my role and my final destiny?

I can only smile as much as I possibly can
and wish you the best to the end of your days
Just know that I will be waiting patiently here
as you go about your endless, changing ways


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home