Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Bike madness!

Hmm.

Today I finished up my corrugated bike model.. to be used as a proportion guide for my bikestand design.. and frankly it's rather limp... it is corrugated cardboard after all I suppose.

Anyways, I've posted pictures of both bikes (my physical crappy bike and the uber-cool 3D bike which I completed yesterday) and the main reason why my hair looked like crap is because I had attempted the 2.4 run earlier.. followed by a full-throttle sit-up session. I clocked in about 12min 35sec for the run and I managed to complete 37 sit-ups in 1 minute... so I guess I'm on the lower-end of the fitness ladder.

I can't believe the NAPFA is this thursday! I'm gonna die. Pull-ups are surely going to bring me down all the way. And what's worse is that Garry wants me and Joseph to submit our portfolio in powerpoint ASAP for reasons I will not disclose on this blog. But all I can say is that the Hong Kong trip is in danger... enough said.

I shall work harder I guess... Maybe I'll bring my portfolio down to school tomorrow and see what can be expanded upon.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home