Monday, May 08, 2006

Booger

Hmm.

Today's lunch was so plain.. I was bored out of my mind with FJ food.. so I decided to throw my hunger to the wind and bought a packet of fruits.. and a skewer of kiwi-fruit. Met skinny pole and her clara... nice to see friendly faces once in a while.. :)

After lunch... I focused on my bike-stand project, and it seems to be having some headway.. right now I'm trying to find ways to design my bike stand in ways that users find it very easy to use.. and it looks great as well.

What a life.. being a designer.

I managed to review my junior's sketches for the premium corporate gift.. and well.. I expected the worse and I received something that was pretty much almost the full realisation of my fears.

Despite my guidance and continued pushing in the right directions, she seemed completely unable to think out of the box.. and her product forms were all pretty much the same. Since I could not find something constructive to say.. I went to my supervisor (a certain moustachioed Mr Teo Seng Ho) to whom I suggested that she stop her sketches on that particular company and instead helped the other junior who was designing a bottle opener for Evian.

I guess it was the only way to go... and it sure should take away alot of stress off her shoulders. But my worries are just starting. It seems that I'm way too deep into the whole music thing, and I'd like to focus on only one group.. instead of the three in which I'm involved with now. It's way too much.. and I'd probably have to stop two of them now before anyone gets really agitated.

I'd better get to it then.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home