Monday, May 15, 2006

One LOOOONG day

Hmm.

Wow. I can't believe it. I actually managed to finish up that bike model I've been meaning to do since last thursday, and I did it all between 9am and 6pm today. Considering the amount of detail I put into the bike (think brakes, seats etc) I'm actually feeling kinda surreal right now.. kinda like: "I really did that all today?"

I'll be posting pictures of that bike soon... but unfortunately I can't post pictures of the bike stand because it might constitute publishing and I might get disqualified.. or worse.. my design gets ripped right off from under my nose.

That said.. I was playing around with the size of my bike stand, and when I showed a few people that it would be roughly 120cm high, some people kinda freaked out:

Jessie: 'So big!?'

Sian Lee: 'So big!?'

Mr Soon: 'Wah, so big...'

Jie Hong: 'Too big already!'

I guess you get the idea. But that said I've got to get down to making a physical mock-up of a bicycle and the bike stand itself so that I can have a good grasp of what is the best size. I guess the best material for this job would be the left-over currogated cardboard.. from the pyramid challenge.

Anyways, for you curious folks who want to know what the heck I'm talking about when I refer to my bike stand... just give a shout out on msn.. or alternatively you can always pop by Block M level 6.. my desk faces the corridor.. and you can always peep over my shoulder through the glass. Or you could just be nice and direct about it and ask me directly.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home