Thursday, May 11, 2006

There and back again

Hmm.

Today... I probably spent more money on food than anything else. Despite the measly chicken rice I had for lunch and "tea".. which was about 5pm, I was still in the mood for eating when I met up with my brother and Superdel to celebrate her 21st birthday 2 days before the official day itself.

I specially made a card for her.. along with a two-verse poem inside to commemorate my gratitude for her friendship. LOL I don't think I have the mental capacity to reiterate exactly what I wrote in that card.

The dinner at NYDC at suntec city was pretty good.. I like the pizza and spaghetti.. and the tiramisu was not too bad either.. but that dinner sure burnt a hugantic hole in my wallet... not to mention the gift as well (we bought her a fully illustrated version of "The Da Vinci Code" from Kinokuniya) wasn't cheap. I'm just glad we all had a great time.. and it will be an occasion which will remain in my mind for a very long time.

School today was kinda okay... VI went smoothly (as expected). I also managed to get my old webcam design fully backed by my Supervisor Ms Liu to enter the Braunprize design competition.. and she also approved of my bike stand design entering the Tan Kah Kee Young Inventors' Award. I can't possibly put the pictures of those products on my blog until those competitions are over because the placing of such pictures on my blog might constitute publishing.. which means that I might be disqualified from the competition(s).

Some things are also happening around me which suddenly seem to foreign and yet refreshing... smiling and looking into one another's eyes.. I dare not think too much into it. That said.. would these people be just playing me for a fool.. or is it something which is just plain negligible? I think I'm too scarred for this kind of game-playing anymore... it's all or nothing I guess.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home