Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hah! Once again eh?

Hmm.

Today is the day which has marked the SAS guys' second time in dominating the top spots, and it's also the first time we have come full circle as top students of our level collectively.

Alvin and I both managed to achieve top in our respective module sets, and I dare say that I'm pretty happy. I guess the novelty factor has already worn off for Alvin... who has been top of his class for three times now. Hur *glances at Skinny Pole's letter*.

I guess we managed to enjoy each other's company when Alvin came back.. the old comraderie just flowed back into overdrive.. and it was de riguer lame jokes and evil comments galore. I guess our second names could be 'evil'.

That would sound wicked eh? Imagine my alias being "Errik 'Evil Mojo' Crawldaddy". Then we could have Alvin's alias changed to "Alvin 'Evil Fart' Zucchini". Hurr... But I can't wait for Alvin to get back into the IDS.. it would definitely boost up the fun factor in that cold, stale room whereby the most interesting things occur if Jool manages to have a good mood.. otherwise it'll be just plain boring.

Argh... starting another project for Ms Liu tomorrow.. promises to be very good for my portfolio :p.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home