Sunday, May 14, 2006

Tell me please

Hmm.

Look at me in the eyes and I see yours shining,
I often wonder what's going on behind them.
I'm afraid that it's all just the wrong timing,
and frankly it's a pity I can't do all that I can.

Correct me if I'm thinking a little too much,
as I see the yearning just under the surface.
I can't possibly tell myself to resist your touch,
and then leave you all alone without a trace.

The scars are still fresh so don't take me wrong,
the wounds are still in need of gentle healing.
Please understand that this process is long,
and it's not that I am unable of this feeling.

Hence I'm not going to read much more into this,
for truth has taught me to tread forward slowly.
After all isn't this just one of those hit-and-miss
games people play in this tainted, unchained melody?


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home