Saturday, May 20, 2006

Jam at Crawldaddy's place

Hmm.

Work today was uneventful.. the place wasn't even at it's usual bursting-at-the-seams scenario when I arrived. Usually during weekends, the place would be packed and I would be working until my mind was stoned, and my feet would ache like hell from all the running to-and-fro and in-and-out from the kitchen and the main dining area.

After work I met up with my future bandmate Darrell and we had a jam at my place. It was definitely fun.. we tried loads of Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Cream, Neil Young and some others in-between. He's a well-rounded guy, good rhythm feel and learns quickly.

What's better is the fact that Darrell can play PINK FLOYD!!! OMG! That's just soooo super-fookin-tastic lah. Now I can just strum my acoustic while he gets his spotlight doing the Gilmour solos. Eheheh.

Tomorrow I hope I can be as bored as I was today at work. But I guess it would be pure wishful-thinking, knowing what Sundays can be like.. I'll be darned if tomorrow I do not witness a scene of chaos.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home