Friday, May 19, 2006

Peaceful, Easy Feeling

Hmm.

I'm just going to continue a little on what I had mentioned on my previous post. Please do not think I've gone all mushy and soft. I'm still a sane human being who can discern fact from fiction *glances at Da Vinci Code movie poster*.

Now.

It seems like I'm just floating around... it's not a bad feeling, but sometimes I just want my feet to just touch the ground... bring me back to some reality. I think that in the past I had expected too much of the people around me, and that led me to such levels of depression that I can't possibly imagine myself going through now.

But that's past. I've found myself being able to accept so many more people into my life, however at the same time.. unfortunately, I still can't bring myself to forgive those certain few people (think Two-Headed Snake) who had made my life incredibly hard sometimes.. or those who can never bring themselves to think better of others. I've moved on, and they don't affect me anymore.

On the other hand, I'm grateful for those who have stuck around.. you know who you are, and you guys/girls rock my world. Ok. Enough cheesiness.

Today, my morning was burned up giving a bunch of secondary 2 students from Presbyterian Secondary School a tour around block M levels 4 and 6. It was tiresome work, and thank goodness I had Jool for company to share snide jokes and just general good comraderie. But I also managed to meet some interesting people... two girls from SHS who were quite funny, but ultimately and unfortunately a little bimbotic for my taste. I just smile and said goodbye at the end of the whole thing.

Afternoon was concentration on my bike stand. I was determined to come up with a design for the kensington lock mechanism which would be incorporated into my bike design.

I also managed to help Keri with her rhino problems. It's further testimony that I've grown to become more accomodating and that it's easier for me now to just give and expect nothing in return. For those who have no idea.. Keri and I used to be like cats and dogs.. but I think we're pretty cool friends now. I look upon her as an older sister.

Then as I was about to go and photocopy some stuff... along came Skinny Pole, her Clara and interestingly, someone whom I had not met for a long while.. Elizabeth. (Eli onced asked me to sing to her.. even though I had not known who she was.. and I obliged)

Well I guess I had a nice time talking to them.. Clara and Eli eventually scuttled off back to class while Skinny Pole stayed back to accompany me... and chatted for a while. Those girls got so much on their plates, sometimes I just marvel at their ability to stay alive. I salute you, girlies!

But that was not the end, I went to taka after school and got myself a new bottle of fragrance. Haha I won't be using Crave anymore.. it tended to become rather pungent, so I chose Eternity instead. Apart from that I got some stuff from Artfriend which I had been dying to get for a very long while.

I've got work tomorrow, so I'll continue to slack and nurse my aching legs.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home