Thursday, May 18, 2006

NAPFA Blues

Hmm.

Well it's over.. and I guess now I'm starting to have the determination to push myself and get that silver so as to avoid a few extra months in NS. Here's a lowdown on what happened today:

1. Sit & Reach: managed a measly 37-odd cm reach. Crap, in my opinion.
2. Pull-ups: disaster. None managed.
3. Sit-ups: okay I guess... managed 41.
4. Shuttle run: a small triumph, managed 10.3 seconds.
5. Standing broad jump: another disaster.. only 195cm compared to the passing length of 222.
6. 2.4 km: God must have blessed me with luck today.. managed 11 min 57 seconds... a whole 23 seconds short of failure.

So here's my plan for the upcoming weeks: jog and swim monday and friday evenings, and eat less crap, drink less soft drinks and focus on work absolutely. I know it sounds so... weird for me to set such a seemingly regimental exercise and dieting regime. That said.. I don't want to waste any more time on NS than needs be.

The dip in the school swimming pool after the NAPFA today was followed by a small munch at Macs.. where I was found by skinny pole. Had a small chat before she went off.. and Harold stole 6 mac trays for his car drifting escapades LOL!

But before I drift away, I have to say that somehow over the past few weeks, I have discovered a totally different side of me: I've become more daring, more relaxed, less excess thought and more intuitive thinking. I've made and rediscovered a few friends from the yr1 and yr2s.. and it's cool.

I even changed my hairstyle... hehehe.. no.. please don't take that crappy picture below for reference. It's much different in reality, because it involves hair gel... as usual.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home