Saturday, May 27, 2006

The Jam was gooooood

Hmm.

Haha! The jam just now with my new-found jamming pals went so fantastic! Admittedly it was a little iffy during the first few song tries, but by the 4th try, we managed to get everything sounding alright.

My performance tonight was slightly under par, though. My guitar sound was also slightly in need of more midrange, and my playing suffered probably due to lack of practise (apparently, I had been playing one song in the wrong key all along ehehe) and also because of the fact that I had to really sing and play at the same time.

Overall, I think tonight jam was a success. We had fun, we joked, we played well, we synched up pretty well, and more importantly, everyone seemed to want the music to get better. There was no throwing of egos around, and everyone just went with the flow. I'm glad.

Nothing beats this feeling of working so hard, and waiting, and working your sweat and guts into finding the right people for the job, and eventually succeeding. This is great. I'll thank the Lord.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home