Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Back in action once again II

Hmm.

Well, I'm back from Malaysia.. it's been one hot, boring, drawn-out affair. I can't believe a wedding could have been so boring. First off there were so few people.. then the lunch.. well the food was good, but as is always the case, they bring in those long-distance relatives.. those whom you only see at weddings and stuff? So boring. The only possible thing you can say to them is: eat lah!

I seriously have never liked going back to KL. It's warm, stuffy in my uncle's house... filled with my stoned grandad, hyper-naughty nephew, hyper-attention-seeking baby niece (who I have to admit is plenty cute), aunt who constantly pushes food at me and my brother.. and of course my folks and bro.

And then there's my Uncle's maid.. this poor indonesian girl who has to do so much work... I also pai seh to just leave my used utensils in the sink for her to wash siah. I mean.. unless I'm much mistaken, from her waking moment she starts work early in the morning, and the last thing she does before she sleeps is her remaining ounce of strength used to clear some laundry or whatever. Poor girl.

Anyways.. I'm seriously looking forward to this sunday's jam session... if all goes well this is going to be the start of something really good for me. I'm just praying for full attendance.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home