Friday, June 02, 2006

Of aches, pains and a stiff shoulder

Hmm.

Man, for the past couple of days, my right shoulder has been killing me! What's the "best" thing is that tomorrow I've got work, and I'll bet anything that I'll get verbally shot at by a certain bunch of people again. It's either that or more hot milk.

Anyways.. I've been trying to figure out why my right shoulder aches so bad. Maybe it's because last week I had to lift up several water containers (the type with the tap.. to contain fruit punch or whatever), but funny thing was that I didn't feel as if I was straining myself, although the water container was like 10-15 kg.

Darn.. I can't go through half-an-hour without rotating my arm and hearing a pop sound. The muscle is swollen, and I can feel it bulging out of my shoulder T_T. What can I do to solve this problem???

Oh and tomorrow going to meet this girl called Xyndy. No, I'm not dating her, no she's just trying out for my band as a singer. SERIOUSLY, IT'S NOT A DATE. Funny thing is that she would either have to be singing to or with me... as I play my guitar. Well to put it in a very harsh light.. it's kinda like an audition/interview kind of thing, but cool thing is that it's with absolutely NIL formalities. It's all about the music, after all.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home