Thursday, June 29, 2006

Drat or yeah?

Hmm.

It seems that I would not be able to go to Hong Kong after all. *shrugs* I guess I saw it coming because I never raised my hopes that high anyway, and now Jool has to slug it out on his own.

According to Garry, Mr Gan felt that the content of my portfolio might not be suitable for the job required of me if I were to go to Hong Kong and work for the company which I would have to be attached to. This means that the work that I have done and compiled into my portfolio may not be compatible with the kind of work that I might have to do in Hong Kong.

I guess it's not much of a loss. Admittedly I dreaded going to Hong Kong for the following reasons:

1. I can't speak cantonese for nuts.
2. If I were to go there, it'll clash with my birthday period.
3. I can't bring my guitar = guitar-playing withdrawal symptoms.
4. I would be forced to contact my mum everyday so that she can spot-check on me.
5. I have a slight fear of flying.

However, one failure means one thing and one thing only: work harder.

From this moment onwards, I pledge to work as hard as I possibly can, to achieve a grade as high as possible so that I can look back and grin with satisfaction. I will work harder. I will not falter.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home