Thursday, June 08, 2006

One LOOOONG day III

Hmm.

Man, today I wore a long-sleeved white shirt because Ayob told us to wear 'smart casual'.. for some dumb video shooting thing. In the end? WTF the video guy came in and left after about 5 minutes. Although I don't really mind wearing the shirt, but it's like alot of people made an effort to look presentable and in the end it was all for nothing much.

I managed to come up with two more concepts for my bike stand.. it seems to be getting more and more angular by the day... all thanks to Ms Liu and Mr Soon.. they said my previous concept was way too organic-shaped and hence difficult to manufacture.

T_T

Oh and my VI model came in! It's so darn pretty.. and expensive too. Luckily my VI supervisor Mr Teo helped me to cover the manufacturing costs.. and now I have my own premium corporate gifts! LOL... designed by myself and now I own a mini and full-sized version (mini version due to a mistake in the 3D file.. I made it only half the size). Ahh.. the indulgences of a designer-in-the-making.

But what's worse is that my financial strings are tied up. I'm way broke.. and I still broke my own rules by buying a 2nd-hand effects pedal for 25 bucks. OMG.. I have to seriously stop spending cash on gear. And I still want to jam this sunday, so I guess I'll be saving up like crazy.

Had a good makan and chat with Colin just now. Haven't seen him in a while, and it was nice to once again have some 'guy' talk.. about almost everything and anythign under the sun. But hey, we're guys... we just talk about anything and everything. Naturally girls came into the picture.. and religion, and gear as well lol.

Anyways... have to wake up super early tomorrow... going to NP to attend some talk by some guy for something. The details are still fuzzy, and well... I hope I can wake up in time.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home