Friday, June 16, 2006

In response...

Hmm.

This is in response to your post. I'm glad I was of some assistance, and you know that I'll help you when I can.

However...

I understand I might come across as intimidating when I meet people.
I understand that I might not have the most welcoming of characters.
I understand I have no ability to change the way people think of me.

Just remember:

I'm nice if you are nice. One good turn deserves another.
I'm accomodating and will give you help if you DESERVE it.
I'm not someone who tries to come across as intimidating on purpose.

If you step on my toes, I will not retaliate directly. But you will have something coming your way.
Once you are on my black list, no matter how hard I rub, the marks will always be there.

Think of those whom I have blacklisted. You know I treat them as invisible beings. I don't taunt them, I don't sneer at them along the corridor, I do not behave in childish and petulant ways with regards to their actions. What I do: I flame them indirectly on my blog, I block them from my msn, and I treat them with the same contempt they have for the people they take advantage of.

Now, you seem to be a decent person although I have to admit I'm not ready to trust you yet. You want to put down in black and white your impressions on me? Just understand that I'm making an effort. I'm not sitting back and asking people to worship me just because some people have a different sense of humour. I'm just trying to be the best that I can be.

And all I ask of you folks, is patience. If you want, you can ignore me because I can't complain. But do not ever think that I think of myself as being above the rest of you. In certain cases, it seems to be the other way around.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home