Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Tagged..!

Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 6 weird facts/things/habits about yourself, saying who tagged you. In the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.

Hmm.

Since Superdel tagged me........

1. I like to do 3D modelling... it's like an addiction or something. So much so that people have hailed me 'Rhino King' lol.

2. Unfortunately I fall for girls rather readily (no I'm not proud of this), but I'm always able to catch myself before I get thrown into really hot shit. Many thanks to those who have caught me when I fell, and could not catch myself in time.

3. I have a very tight budget, but I have relatively good time management. Hence my ability to abandon my table and go lim kopi with pals, but when it comes to blanjah.. it's a 'sorry, no can do'.

4. My favourite colour is red. So shoot me.. I support Liverpool, and all of my electric guitars are/have been red in colour.

5. I have been playing guitar for 5-6 years, and I'm able to play all forms of guitars, the bass guitar, mandolin, blues harp (mini version of the diatonic harmonica) and a negligible amount of keyboards. Music is my main passion... 2nd is Rhino modelling ehehee.

6. People ask me if I have a girlfriend. Too many times. My reasons for not having one can be derived from the above information. But more importantly... it's not that I'm not making an effort.. but sometimes.. I'm just too busy with schoolwork, other friends, jamming. I'm a passionate guy, but I don't need your pity.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

PS: I tag the following....

Giant Zucchini (hah.. finally get something worth blogging abt eh?)
Lizarie
Skinny Pole
Teja
Jool

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home